Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's Been A Long Time, We've Been Busy

As much as this will drive me nuts, I'm going to let Goofch blog with me today.

hi. do you have any cookies?

Shush, dude, they never have cookies, You always ask and they always say No.

i just like cookies, it cant hurt to ask.

OK, OK. Point taken. Anyway, we've been really far too busy to blog for awhile. You see, someone in the neighborhood is leaving deer legs around, and we're really busy trying to find them all.

i like deer legs they are fun

Yeah, well, they'd be more fun if you'd let me chew on them now and then, instead of hogging them all to yourself. But it's still pretty cool. The People have also left a really terrific brush pile in the backyard and there are some really great and tasty bugs in there. I also think that there are some aliens living in there, too. I've been having Goofch do some earth-moving chores for me so we can eventually tunnel underneath the brush pile and infiltrate the alien facility. Just a few more days...

i like digging because it stops modean from biting my butt

Yeah, well, you know. You gotta keep the help from getting lazy. There are some other things going on. Yesterday I got to spend THE WHOLE DAY at the VET! Wow, it was GREAT! I love the vet. Those people are just wrapped around my paw. They scratch me, and poke me, and coo-coo-coo at me. And then they give me cookies. Which I don't really want to eat, but whatever. And I guess that's why I went to the vet. The People keep hollering at me to eat because I'm soooo svelte. I've managed to drop down to Calista Flockhart-style bony weight, and I'm proud of it! The People keep trying to temp me into eating by putting heavy cream and eggs into my food, and they put liver treats and hot water for gravy. But I still think I look better skinny.

i was sooooo saaaad yesterday because i was at home alllll alone. i hate being alone i like my brother modean he helps me learn important stuff and tells me how to be a good dog like getting on the furniture and eating out of the trash can. i love modean he is my best friend.

SHHH, I'm still talking. Today I saw The People crying after they talked to the vet. I didn't catch all of it, but now they're being extra-cuddly to me and saying things like "It's not supposed to happen to small dogs" and "What ever happened to hybrid vigor." They called me their "little Lance Armstrong" and said something about metastasized lung thingies, whatever the heck that means. I'll have to do some internet research.

Anyway, if I'm Lance Armstrong, then where are all the CHICKS? And where is my very own BICYCLE? Now, I could have FUN with my very own bicycle.

i love bicycles. i get to go mountain biking with mom in the woods and i chase deer and she chases me and it is so much funfunfunfun

Yeah, OK, don't rub it in just because you get to go mountain biking all the time.

I hope The People cheer up soon. This weekend we're all going to visit The GrandPeople in the New Burnn. Daisy will be there and I just KNOW she's going to try to eat my ears.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
berrykissmoose!

lick, slurp, nudge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com