Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Our Fun Weekend

Our weekend was longer than normal. Our cousin Daisy came over. She always tries to chew on my head, which I hate. I yell at her to stop and she just ignores me. Grrrrrr.

I am definitely making progress in my backyard digging. I have found that if I dig far enough, it gets warm. This leads me to believe that there is a warm core at the center of the earth. If I can reach this warm core, I'll be able to keep warm throughout the winter. If there is food and water there as well, then I will not have to go back into the house for any reason. This is promising. It might mean that I can stop sending out resumes and just live off the land-- or rather, the city at the center of the earth.

Goofch just doesn't realize that if he continues to rely on the humans for everything, he will never be independent.

Mom's parents are here this week. Lady-that-looks-like-mom has the Tastiest legs in the WORLD. She wears this lotion that makes me Crazy. She's been wearing long pants to try to cover them up, but I know that soon she'll forget and wear shorts. I can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com