Thursday, November 18, 2004

humdedum

wawawawaaaaaa

wowowowoooooo

lararalararalararaa

rooooowooroooooor

i am practicing my calls so the people will feed me faster. it is getting cold outside and they have to bring me inside faster so i dont die of coldness so i have to call good and loud. i dont like being cold i dont have a lot of hair. a few days ago they let me wear my sweater. i like my sweater it is warm. modean doesnt like his sweater he says it gives him a wedgie. i dont know what that means, but it isnt fun and it doesnt taste good.

modean has been teaching me to dig he says i will be a good subject. i like being good. i like digging. he says i dig faster than him and that the people like it when we dig big holes in the yard. i want them to be happy with me so i just dig and dig wherever modean tells me to. yesterday i dug far enough that my whole body except my bottom fit into the hole.

mom said i should blog more. it takes me a long time to write because i type slow. i am sorry i type so slow. do you have a cookie i havent eaten in days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com